These Uncapped accounts allow line speeds up to a maximum of your ADSL Account purchased (if your Telkom ADSL line supports it.) Eg: If you buy a 384Kbps Uncapped account and have a 4096Kbps Telkom ADSL line, you will only get speeds up to 384Kbps.
The Uncapped service is best suited to users that require unlimited but affordable ADSL access - people who don't want to be restrained by monthly downloading caps. This accounts international bandwidth is supplied via Fibre optic links and is not meant for heavy downloads. If you would like heavy downloads, try our Express+ Account.
- No contracts. (Month-to-Month Billing)
- Instant Signup - No forms / No faxing / No Credit Checks.
- Full 24/7 Tech Support
- International bandwidth is supplied via Fibre.
- Unlimited Data.
- Can use the IS SMTP server. (smtp.isdsl.net)
- Day / After Hours User Policy applies
- Quick & Easy. Switch to this service in minimal time with minimal effort.
- Fixed Monthly Fee.
- No set up fee.
- 2 Concurrent Connections - The connection speed is shared between 2 connections (4MB/s = 2 x 2MB/s)
Acceptable User Policy - 24/7 *
- 10 day Rolling Window - If you're in Top 20% of IS users for the 384kbs, 512kbs and 1024kbs connection speeds, you will be shaped
- User Policy applies 24/7, Weekends & Public Holidays
- For the 4096kbps Accounts, if you're in Top 50% of IS users for this connection speed, you will be shaped