COVI-19 Lockdown Offer
During this time when the future looks bleak and nothing but our heavenly Father is a Constant, we would like to offer our fellow South African businesses a glimmer of hope.
We understand that not every business was prepared for this lockdown and some couldn’t get everything arranged to work during this time. That is why we have decided to offer the following to all small businesses.
Communication is the life blood of today’s businesses and without it you cannot survive. That is why we are offering 20 email addresses and 5 Cloud PBX extensions to small businesses free of charge until the end of June 2020.
We know that data is critical these days since everything is digital, that is why we are offering free workstation(50GB) and server(100GB) backups for the until the end of June 2020
In today’s day and age you can no longer afford to wait for a technician or engineer to visit your office to resolve your issues. that is why we are providing 30 minutes free remote support for anyone in need.
Virtual Cloud PBX
Go Virtual and experience the world of cloud solutions.
- Immediate Cost Savings – No large upfront investment by purchasing an office telephone system and no need to maintain it. With a Hosted PBX solution, the office telephone system is operated and maintained by your provider.
- Geographical Flexibility – Employees can work from anywhere when your office phone system is virtual, from home, from other offices, mobile phones and even when overseas.
- Quick Setup – A Hosted PBX solution can be up and running quickly compared to a traditional telephone system deployment.
- Pay per Use – All hosted extensions are charged per extension, so you only pay for what you need and use.
Cloud Backups & Data Protection
In an office you have a controlled environment where everything is protected by the company’s network and servers, but what happens when you can’t be in the office? With our backup offering you get the peace of mind needed as a business owner that your company data is safe.
Support in today’s technology age doesn’t need to be a long-drawn-out process.
- Easy access to support via email, phone or online chat
- You are in control. deny or allow our engineers to connect at any time.
- Monitor what is being done. You can see what the engineer are doing and ask questions in realtime directly with them.
Protecting your data with backups isn’t the only protection you need to use. Like with COVID-19 you need to take additional steps to ensure your business is protected. That is why we also offer fully managed anti-virus and EDR solutions. With our total protection package, your workstations will have the same level of protection that most small businesses have in their office.
- Web Content Control
- Device Control
- behaviour Analysis
Terms & Conditions
As with everything in life, there are some terms & conditions attached to these offers.
- Calls on the cloud PBX offer isn’t included.
- email accounts are limited to send emails to 25 email accounts per email and total emails of 200 per day.
- Remote Support offer of 30 minutes is limited to 5 per company.
- Backup accounts are hard-capped on limits, and data will be deleted upon account deletion.
- The cloud PBX offer limited to the first 10 customers.