Introducing Microsoft Office 365 to Businesses.
Miosa 24 provides a key range of deployment and migration services for organisations that are looking to utilise Microsoft Office 365 within the workplace. From procurement to deployment, Miosa 24 will maximize your investment and effectively leverage the capabilities of the world’s best cloud-based software services suite.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a subscription-based ‘software as a service’ – delivering a full suite of Microsoft Office applications, instant messaging, web conferencing and file sharing solutions to end users directly from the cloud. You can access Office 365 from any desktop or mobile device or any device that uses a web-browser.
The Benefits of using Office 365.
Lower costs – reduce application upgrade costs and deliver the latest Microsoft applications with a manageable ‘per user’ monthly fee
Scalability – office 365 is fully scalable to the needs of your business. Pay for what you need, when you need it
Collaborate – share documents and files with your colleagues from the cloud – utilise up to 10 GB of online storage, plus an additional 500 MB of storage space per user
Improved communication - use Microsoft Lync to connect with other employees within your organisation. Utilise instant messaging, phone calls, online meetings and video conferencing solutions directly from the cloud
Project management – manage access to project sites, create and edit proposals, calendars, reports, timelines and budgets. Track and monitor changes and additions to shared files. Invite clients to view project files
The services that make Office 365.
Office 365 embodies a powerful suite of services and applications that are instantly available to the end user, directly from the cloud.
Microsoft Office professional plus.
Enterprise class ‘pay-as-you-go’ Microsoft Office applications directly from the cloud.
- Office professional plus users have continuous access to the latest version of every office application from their desktop
- Each office professional plus license can be installed on up to five difference devices
- Office professional plus can be purchased as a standalone license. It is also included with selected Microsoft Office 365 Service plans
Microsoft Office professional plus includes:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft InfoPath
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Workspace
- Microsoft Lync
Microsoft Exchange online.
Microsoft Exchange online is a cloud-based email solution for business. Access your email, calendar and contacts via your existing outlook application, mobile device or via OWA (Outlook Web Access).
- Each user is allocated 25 GB of mailbox storage space, with the ability to send attachments up to 25MB in size
- 99.9% service uptime is combined with enterprise class anti-malware and anti-spam protection
Microsoft SharePoint online.
A cloud-based online collaboration solution for small business users. By leveraging the power and scalability of a cloud-based SharePoint application, your business will benefit from a cost-effective, fully scalable centralised software platform that will help you to increase productivity, improve operational efficiency and create new business opportunities.
- Manage projects online, centralise and monitor company documentation, contacts and calendars. Keep everyone informed with the latest company news and information through Microsoft Lync
- Microsoft SharePoint online can be purchased as a separate license. It is also included with selected Microsoft Office 365 service plans
Microsoft Lync online.
Lync Online is the ultimate communications solution for business users.
- Use Lync online to connect through the cloud using instant messaging, web conferencing, internet-based phone calls and online meetings
- Lync online can be purchased as a standalone license. It is also included with selected Microsoft Office 365 service plans
Microsoft Office web apps.
Create, view and edit Microsoft Office files and documents online via your web browser using Microsoft web apps.
Create and edit the same files either via the web or from your desktop office application, avoiding compatibility issues.
Microsoft Office web apps can be purchased as a separate license. It is also included with Microsoft Office 365 service plans.
Contact us today.
Office 365 is a fully scalable solution that can be tailored to the needs of every business. Contact a member of the sales team today and find out more about how we can effectively implement an Office 365 solution within the workplace.
Try it for free.
Start your Free 14 Day Trial Account Today By Selecting one of the following Options below: